African Black Soap
Our Traditional Raw African Black Soaps is hand made in Ghana and made with 100% natural traditional products. Our Raw African Black Soap is free from artificial ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, color enhancers and fragrances. Raw African Black Soap is an all-purpose soap that can cleanse and rejuvenate your skin, body and hair, ideal to use on sensitive, oily, dry and problematic skin. It is renowned for revealing healthy and radiant skin through healing a plethora of skin problems such as acne, hyper-pigmentation, discoloration, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, skin rashes, scalp irritations, body odor as well as acting as a makeup remover due to it's deep cleaning properties.
Size: Available in 2 sizes 3 oz and 4 oz
Roasted Cocoa Pods, Plantain Skin, Ash, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Water.
Storage: In order to prolong the shelf life of the our Raw African Black Soap, keep it in a cool and dry area. After using your black soap in the shower you can then store it in an air-tight container.
- Useful in relieving acne, clearing blemishes, bumps, and many other skin issues.
- Gives skin a deep clean, leaving it radiant and healthy.
- The same women who make Raw African Black Soap choose to use only black soap on their babies, as its purity makes it gentle and non-drying for babies’ sensitive skin.
- For centuries, Africans have used Raw African Black Soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Many Africans swear by black soap for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa will use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
- Raw African Black Soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the Raw African Black Soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.
- It is also great for removing makeup.
How to use: As with any natural products, we always recommend a patch test 48 hours before use. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
Either cut/break off a small part of the Raw African Black Soap rub your hands or sponge/scrub until the soap lathers with water and enjoy your shower. With Raw African Black Soap lathers extremely well so a little piece of soap, will go a very long way.
Raw African Black Soap can be a little drying to the skin. It is best to follow up with a good moisturizer such as Our Rose Facial Serum. Please avoid contact with eyes when using the African Black Soap.
*DO NOT rub or apply the soap directly on the skin and face. This Raw African Black Soap contains small particles of plantains that could scratch or cause irritation. Lather Raw African Black Soap in washcloth, sponge, or loofah and apply to face, body, or hair.*